In business for over 40 years, Custom Security understands that running a successful company can be challenging. Add security issues to that and it makes it even more of a challenge. For safeguarding your property, managing your inventory and keeping your employees and customers safe, a security plan is essential. Whether you manage a retail shop, small cafe or large industrial warehouse, Custom Security’s team of experts has the knowledge of what works in commercial security.
Beyond Basic Security
Custom Security integrates products and services that offer cutting-edge technology with a more efficient and convenient way to get more from your security plan.
- Check on your store when you’re not there by accessing your surveillance cameras remotely.
- Use overview cameras in combination with license plate cameras to get a clear picture of vehicles on your property.
- Log into your security system using your smart device to review store openings/closings.
- Add environmental sensors to alert you to extreme temperature changes or possible flood situations.
- For more verification in access control, install a biometric fingerprint scanner.
Security to Help Cut Your Losses
Alarm systems are only part of a security plan in that they curb theft coming from outside your business. But, owners realize deterring theft also needs to take place inside their businesses. Businesses lose nearly $50 billion annually due to employee theft.*
Custom Security has solutions to help your business guard against internal theft. For instance, by using access control, employers can restrict workers from entering certain areas like file and computer server rooms, and cash-handling stations. By adding a camera that has a cash register interface, business managers can watch and record transactions in detail. Cameras can also include DVR analytics to match the number of receipts with the number of customers in a given period.
*According to the US Department of Commerce